July 24th, 2021
This is as close to a sure thing as you can get.
The American oil and gas industry is booming, and there are a ton of open doors that will lead hopeful investors to profit over the next ten years.
The problem is that there are dozens of sectors within the oil and gas industry, and not all of them are a simple go long play.
There's offshore and onshore, hardware, materials, software, equipment and services. There's drilling and gathering, there's pipeline and transport, there's production and refining, there's storage and cleanup.
Fortunately, you've got us.
In our latest report, we take a look at seven oil and gas stocks that have their feet squarely in the ring for the domestic energy boom.
To suit your investment tastes, we look at:
- A Texas company poised to make triple what it invested in new acreage.
- A large-cap driller with a solid low-risk, high-margin strategy.
- A mid-cap fracker who managed to fight off Halliburton.
- A big oil legend that's trading for less than it's worth.
- An oil stock streamlining into an amazing no-risk play.
To receive the report “Seven Oil and Gas Steals” you just need to enter your email address in the box below, and sign up for the Energy and Capital e-letter.
This report is free, and will be sent directly to your inbox.